Simple Tuna Sauce for Pasta
I always keep tuna cans at home because I just love tuna in its every form. This sauce is a real delice, its easy, its fast, and did I mention it tastes great? 🙂 Try it and fall in love with it!
Simple tuna sauce for pasta
A simple, easy and fast tuna sauce for pasta, quinoa, rice or even on a toast for those days when you just dont feel like working in the kitchen
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 1 can of diced tomatos
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs of tomato based chili sauce
- salt, pepper, oregano, chili flakes, paprika
- Peel and chop the onion and the garlic.
- open all cans
- heat up the pan and add the olive oil to the pan once its heated
- fry onion and garlic quickly until soft and you can smell a wonderful aroma
- add spices and diced tomatos to the pan
- reduce the heat to medium
- heat up and let cook for a minute or two
- add tuna and let the sauce start boiling.
- Serve with spaghetti, raw spaghetti, quinoa or boiled rice.
- Tastes great even cold and on a toast.
By Nanna M.